Fun Fact: Most New Year's resolutions are broken by February! Did you know that?
Here are 10 New Year's Resolutions that you can apply to your work/career, that are easy to keep up with well beyond February:
1. Strive to Learn Something New Everyday
2. Do 3 Things to Stay Healthier at Work
3. Update Your Resume
4. Learn a New Skill
5. Add 5 New People a Month to Your Professional Network
6. Audit and Improve Your LinkedIn Profile
7. Find a Mentor and/or a Coach
8. Keep Track of Your Work/Life Balance
9. Join a Professional Organization/Group
10. Create and Keep a Journal/Brag Book of Your Accomplishments
Which of these will you be adding to your list? Drop it in the comments.